We Do One ThingWell
A light and refreshing addition to the Ottawa food truck scene, we're thrilled to bring our unique, tasty, vegetarian and gluten-free dosas to the masses. With roots in Kerala, India, we're proudly local with special ties to Ottawa history.Our Story
A Wide Array of Dosas
We have an eclectic selection of delectable rice batter and lentil creations known as dosas. Plus our special recipe chutney and sambar sides. Traditional masala dosas and so much more—all vegetarian/gluten-free, with vegan options.Our Food
We're closed for the season. Check the Ottawa Street Food App below for updates in spring 2016...
What's a Dosa?
A dosa (ದೋಸೆ) is a type of crepe or pancake made from rice batter and lentils, commonly served with sambar and chutneys. It is a staple vegetarian dish in the southern states of India including Kerala, where Dosa Inc. founder Jake Thomas has his roots.Dosa Wiki
News & Media Coverage
· Dosa Feeds the Hosts of CTV Morning Live (CTV News Ottawa)
· Dosa on Daytime Ottawa with Derick Fage and Julie Beun (Rogers TV)
· Global Food, On the Go: Dosa Inc. (Ottawa Citizen)
· Food truck scene puts Ottawa on the map (Metro Ottawa)
· Spicing up Ottawa's Street Food (CTV Ottawa)We love to talk dosa! Please contact us for media interviews...